Sodium Lignosulfonate is naturally anionic surfactant of high molecular polymer, rich in sulfo and carboxyl group and has better water-solubility, surf-activity and dispersion capacity.Could be used for construction, ceramics, mineral powder, chemical industry, textile industry (leather), metallurgical industry.
|Sodium Lignosulphonate Grade One
|Yellow Brown powder
|Water Reducing Capacity
|Calcium and magnesium
- Could work as plasticizer in making concrete and making concrete to maintain the ability of concrete flow with less water.Also used during the production of cement, where they act as grinding aids in the r.
- Could reduce the viscosity of mineral slurries is used to advantage in oil drilling mud, where it replaced tannic acids from quebracho (a tropical tree).
- Could be used for the production of plasterboard to reduce the amount of water required to make the stucco flow and form the layer between two sheets of paper. The reduction in water content allows lower kiln temperatures to dry the plasterboard, saving energy.
- Lignosulphonates could work as a binder of powder and granular materials: for iron ore powder, lead and zinc powder, pulverized coal, coke Toner pressure on the ball; extrusion of cast iron, cast steel sand repression; mud-brick wall and floor tiles molding; mineral aggregate into a ball and provides high strength, good stability, lubrication and mold good results.
- 20kgs or 25kgs woven bags with liner inside.
- 2According Customers’requirement