Potassium Lignohumate powder is in black powder form,soluble in water.Mainly used as drip irrigation and spray fertilizer in agriculture. Suggested to mix with soluble NPK fertilizer.
|Fulvic acids (dry basis)
- Increases the Cation Exchange Capacity of the soil and facilitates nutrient absorption
- Great source of energy for beneficial soil organisms, which influence both soil fertility and plant health.
- Improves aeration of soil and water retention in heavy and compact soils.
- Prevents water and nutrient losses in light sandy soils.
- Healthier roots hold soil, minimizing erosions
- When added directly to soil it improves its quality and ability to grow crops
- When added to urea, fertiliser and lime it improves their performance
- When added to seeds it improves their strike rate and encourages root growth
- Woven bags with poly bags inside 25kgs net weight.
- Could also provide according to customer’s requirement.