Iron Lignosulfonate Description
Iron lignosulfonate is in chelated form of ferrous,powder form,complete water soluble.Mainly used for spray or irrigation in agriculture.
|Brown black powder
- Chelated iron is a constituent of several enzymes and some pigments.
- Iron lignosulfonate assists in nitrate and sulfate reduction and energy production within the plant.
- Although iron is not used in the synthesis of chlorophyll (the green pigment in leaves), it is essential for its formation. This explains why plants deficient in iron show chlorosis in the new leaves.
- 25kgs woven bag with liner inside
- According to customer requirement