Chrome Lignosulfonate is soluble in water, chrome activated lignosulfonate. Mainly used as drilling fluids as a deflocculant and fluid loss additive. It is working in all water systems like freshwater,seawater, salt, lime, gypsum, and brackish water.
|Insoluble in water||2.5%max|
|Item||Fresh water drilling mud||Salt water
|Normal temperature||Apparent viscosity
|Rate of reducing viscosity %||≥85||≥65|
|High temperature||Apparent viscosity
|Rate of reducing viscosity %||≥60||≥60|
- Helps reduce fluid loss without high concentration of fluid loss additives
- Highly resistant to contaminants
- Inhibits shale hydration with correct treatment amounts
- Temperature stable in the 275°F to 325°F range
- Very effective rheology stabilizer and deflocculant.
25kg.per bag (net weight), With PE film bag inside and paper-plastic complex valve bag outside.