Lignosulfonates are used as binders in well-paper, particle boards, linoleum flooring, coal briquettes, and roads.
As inexpensive components in binders, lignosulfonates are commonly used for commodities like coal briquettes, ceramics, briquetting of mineral dust, and the production of plywood or particle boards. Their ability to retain moisture and suppress dust makes them a useful tool for construction works, gravel roads, airports and sports facilities. as binders in animal feed and thereby improve the feed properties of pellets. In addition, lignosulfonates show the ability to keep micronutrients in solution which is useful for micronutrient transport or as a cleaning and decontaminating agent in water and soils .
1.Animal feed pellets binder to increased bulk density,prevents de-mixing of ingredients,increased feed intake.
2.Coal briqueet binder and metal powder binder.
• Around 5% lignosulfonate binder is added to the concentrate
• Concentrate mixed and dried after binder addition and
• Resultant copper briquettes exhibit excellent strength
• Little to no damage on the briquettes as they are transported
towards the furnace
• No dust during transport or in the furnace
• Based on results from independent institute ARP, ligninbased binders show great robustness in copper briquetting
3.Lime stone granules binder,to make lime into granules avoid dust when application in agriculture.
4.Ceramics binding agent.
A ceramic is an inorganic, non-metallic solid, shaped in the wet
state and then dried and fired to give the desired strength and
durability and Increase in dry-strength when using lignosulfonate binders.
5.Fertilizer binder.Like NPK chemical granules use lignosulfonate as binding agent to make gruanles,also can slow release the function.